Copyright restrictions for user routines?

Dear community

My name is David and I have a short technical question regarding copyright restrictions for sharing user-routines:

My goal is to share the user-routines, which I’ve developed and used for a research study, with my research community in an open access repository. As you might know, all the user-routines have a copyright statement in the header of the routine, which states:

Copyright (C) 2003-2019: CERN & INF
All Rights Reserved.

Therefore, I would like to ask you the following questions:

1. Is it allowed to share user-routines (which have been adapted/written for own purposes) on an open-access repository?

2. If the answer to question 1) is yes: How should I mark the copyright, i.e. should I keep the copyright statement above or exchange it with some other statement?

3. If the answer to question 1) is no: Is there a way to share user-routines in an open-access manner?

Thank you very much for your support
Cheers,
David

Dear David,
thank you for asking.
In fact, the current licence prevents the user routine redistribution from an open-access repository.
Nevertheless, you are welcome to share them with your research colleagues, for their use as holders of the free-of-charge FLUKA licence acquired by registration.
We hope to further facilitate your well inspired initiative in the future.
Francesco

Dear Francesco

Thank you very much for your answer. I really appreciate your support and I’m looking foward to a more “open-access”-like licence handling for the future FLUKA 5 generation.

Kind regards,
David