DEFAULTS with NEUTRON option not working!

Dear All
I am trying to design a fast neutron shield. The input file is attached. I noticed a peculiar thing that when the DEFAULTS option is set to PRECISIO, the simulation runs fine ( i think!). But when the DEFAULTS option is changed to NEUTRON, the simulation does not work and the error file for that is attached. Is it a geometry issue which PRECISIO overlooks but NEUTRON does not?
Can somebody take a look please?
saurabh
neutron_shield_stop.inp (12.8 KB)
LOG File with NEUTRON
neutron_shield_stop001.out (122.5 KB) neutron_shield_stop001.log (10.0 KB)

LOG file with PRECISIO
neutron_shield_stop_PRECISIO.out (4.7 KB) neutron_shield_stop001_PRECISIO.err (22.4 KB) neutron_shield_stop001_PRECISIO.log (10.0 KB)

Dear Saurabh,

the out and log files shows that you are using a FLUKA version, that is not supported on this forum.

For us to be able to help you, please install the version distributed here: https://fluka.cern/

Cheers,
David

dear David
I am not sure if this is the correct forum but I am getting error when trying to download. I am posting the screenshot. I can log on to the website (as shown in attachment

).
But when I try to download, I get this error ( ).
Do you know whats going on?
saurabh

Hi Saurabh,

After you submitted your registration form (step 2 on the page https://fluka.cern/download/registration), it has to be approved by hand.
When it is done (I’m not sure if you get an email about the approval or not) you still need to wait a couple of hours until the change is propagated through the system.

Cheers,
David

Hi David
Thanks for the email. This has to wait as it will take me ~ 10 more days before I can access work email and the registration does not like gmail.
saurabh

Dear Saurabh,

you can skip Step 1, since you already have a CERN Lightweight account. You created it when you registered on this forum.

Cheers,
David

Dear David
thanks for the help and I did the steps that the webpage mentioned. I got the confirmation email as well.

Then I get the following error when I go to download.

Do you think I should give it a days time and then try to login?
Sorry to bother you with these little things.
saurabh

Hi Saurabh,

please allow a few hours for the approval to distributed to the download part of the website.

Cheers,
David