Energy loss of electrons in iron

Hello Everyone,
I’m a novice user of fluka software and I recently wanted to calculate the energy decay of an electron beam as it passes through iron. I was told to use usrbin, but I don’t know how to use it. Hope someone can help tell me how to do it.
thanks
GaoXuan

Dear @gaoxuan,
Can you please explain better what you would like to do? I’m sorry, but it’s very difficult to understand your English.

A cylindrical mesh, to be set up according to the USRBIN instructions in the manual and the scoring lecture of the beginner course, will give you the 3D distribution of the energy deposited in the iron target.
Instead, if you want to know the energy of the particles behind the iron target, you can make use of the USRBDX and USRYIELD cards on the exit surface.

Sorry, maybe I didn’t make it clear. I mean I want to simulate how much energy is left after a 50MeV electron beam passes through a 1mm thick sheet of iron.The specific parameters are in the file I uploaded. I would be grateful for any useful advice.
thanks
Gao Xuan

Apparently you did not upload any file, which anyway is not needed to answer your question, already addressed above: