Errors building Executable

Dear Fluka Experts,

I ran into an error when building executable with source.f
In ‘Compile’ windows, I click the build button and the following information shows:

Started 2020.08.25 11:17:59
- Compiling: /Users/Danny/Documents/Fluka/fluka2011-3.0/bin/fff source.f
gfortran -c -I/Users/Danny/Documents/Fluka/fluka2011-3.0/include -g -O3 -Wall -Waggregate-return -Wcast-align -Wline-truncation -Wno-conversion -Wno-integer-division -Wno-tabs -Wno-unused-dummy-argument -Wno-unused-function -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unused-variable -Wsystem-headers -Wuninitialized -Wunused-label -mtune=generic -msse2 -mfpmath=sse -fPIC -fexpensive-optimizations -funroll-loops -fstrength-reduce -fno-automatic -finit-local-zero -ffixed-form -fbackslash -funderscoring -fd-lines-as-code -frecord-marker=4 -fbacktrace -frange-check -fbounds-check -fdump-core -ftrapping-math -ffpe-trap=invalid,zero,overflow -o source.o source.f

- Linking: /Users/Danny/Documents/Fluka/fluka2011-3.0/bin/lfluka -o 111 source.o
gfortran -o 111 source.o -L/Users/Danny/Documents/Fluka/fluka2011-3.0/lib -lfluka
ld: library not found for -lfluka
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Ended: 2020.08.25 11:17:59

Error linking
Error: executable is not generated

I have successfully built the executable with source.f before, why now errors? Is it for certain automatic updated programs or compilers? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Best regards,
Honghu

Dear Honghu,

according to the compiler output, your source.f compiled successfully, but there was an error during the linking phase to FLUKA.

Since it seems you are using an old version of FLUKA, please update it first to 4-0.1, and try again. In case you set the FLUKA directories in Flair, you should update them as well.

Cheers,
David

Dear David,

The computer automatically uploaded the whole FLUKA folder to iCloud. Therefore causing the error during the linking phase to FLUKA.
Thanks for your suggestions, I’ll update to latest FLUKA and Flair.

Best regards,
Honghu