Read EVENTBIN Generated Data

Dear experts
I used the EVENTBIN card combined AUXSCORE to record the energy deposition of secondary particles. EVENTBIN Unit is set to 30 Bin.I want to read EVENTBIN generated data.In the old version of FLUKA,I used code readout,But,I have an error when i use the new FLUKA,I don’t know how to solve it.Because, I want to use the ROOT data analysis EVENTBIN data.
The code is follows:
lfluka eventbin.f -o readbin
./readbin
Neutron001_fort.30 (EVENTBIN generated data)
./readbin >out.txt (Generate out.txt)
Neutron001_fort.30 (EVENTBIN generated data)
sed -n ‘s/.*(GeV) : *(\S)/\1/p’ out.txt >out (Generate out file)

error follows:
lin@chailin-Lenovo:~/Works/FLUKA$ lfluka eventbin.f -o readbingfortran -c -I/home/lin/Packages/fluka4-1.1/include -g -cpp -O3 -fd-lines-as-comments -Wall -Waggregate-return -Wcast-align -Wline-truncation -Wno-conversion -Wno-integer-division -Wno-tabs -Wno-unused-dummy-argument -Wno-unused-function -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unused-variable -Wsystem-headers -Wuninitialized -Wunused-label -mtune=generic -msse2 -mfpmath=sse -fPIC -fexpensive-optimizations -funroll-loops -fstrength-reduce -fno-automatic -finit-local-zero -ffixed-line-length-132 -fbackslash -funderscoring -frecord-marker=4 -falign-commons -fbacktrace -frange-check -fbounds-check -fdump-core -ftrapping-math -ffpe-trap=invalid,zero,overflow eventbin.f
basename: not applicable options – o
please try to execute “basename --help” f
eventbin.f (6.5 KB)
or more information。
Unknown file specified -o

Thanks
CHAILIN

Dear Chailin,

It should work if you reorder the command as

lfluka -o readbin eventbin.f

Cheers,
David