Error opening the setup script

Hi all, I’m trying to install fluka following the steps given by https://fluka.cern/documentation/installation/fluka-flair-windows10-wsl , but I’m unable to complete the step sudo ./setup_wsl.sh. The error which is shown on Ubuntu terminal is “command not found”. How can I solve it?
Thanks

Dear Singh,

did you changed to the directory where the script is located?

Cheers,
David

Hi,
First of all thanks for your reply. Yes, I have changed it. I copied here the script
Installing, this may take a few minutes…
Please create a default UNIX user account. The username does not need to match your Windows username.
For more information visit: https://aka.ms/wslusers
Enter new UNIX username:
Enter new UNIX password:
Retype new UNIX password:
passwd: password updated successfully
Installation successful!
To run a command as administrator (user “root”), use "sudo ".
See “man sudo_root” for details.

–:~ explorer.exe . "here I copied the script" --:~ sudo ./setup_wsl.sh
[sudo] password for lovepreet:
sudo: ./setup_wsl.sh: command not found
The result is the same
Thanks

Dear Singh,

can you elaborate this part:–:~ explorer.exe . “here I copied the script” --:~?
To check the content of the current directory you can use the ls command.

Cheers,
David

Sure. I will copy it here
lovepreet@LAPTOP-KG4L19AG:~ explorer.exe . lovepreet@LAPTOP-KG4L19AG:~ sudo ./setup_wsl.sh
[sudo] password for lovepreet:
sudo: ./setup_wsl.sh: command not found
I have also tried to move further and download gfortran but I’m not able to do it. It gives me the following error: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?
Thanks

Dear Singh,

I think copying and editing files in WSL in not fully supported via explorer.exe.
You only need to change the directory with cd to the location of the downloaded script, like:

cd /mnt/c/...

where c is your windows drive (can be d, etc. drive as well), followed by the directory structure to the location.

Cheers,
David

Thank you Sir, I managed to run it. If I will have further questions I will ask them here.