Errors with element Te

Dear professors:
I’m working on JUNO LS mixed with certain percentage of Te. With default PRECISIOn, there is no additional physics or transition. Upon running, errors occur during the initialization. I have uploaded the codes and the descriptions for the error. It works only if I removed the element Te even if it is a default material. It will break down if Te is elemental or compound. I wonder how to solve this problem. Thank you in advance!
experiment.flair (3.6 KB)

Dear @hanhechong,

This problem has already been addressed several times on the forum. As an example, have a look at this thread and its solution Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media - #2 by horvathd

Dear @hanhechong,

You will also need to take a look at this post since Te is not pre-defined.

Dear @hanhechong ,

As @amario pointed out: Generally the missing low neutron cross section is fixed by using a LOW-NEUT card, but the number of available cross sections is limited to the ones linked by @Mihaela_Parvu, and tellurium is not among them.

But with the latest FLUKA 4-3.0 release, you can use the new point-wise low energy neutron cross section data, which contains many more isotopes including Tellurium.

For more information see:

Cheers,
David

1 Like

Thank you so much for useful information!

Thank you so much! However, after I get the newest release and install the necessary packages, I can not find this LOW-PWXS in flair?

Thank you so much for useful information as well!

Did you upgrade flair as well?

I forgot to upgrade at that time. Thank you for reminding.

1 Like