Event time information

Dear all,

I am trying to get the time information of an electromagnetic cascade similar to the plots presented on slides 3, 4, and 5 of this presentation. Furthermore, I would also like to extract the total time from the beginning of the event (when the primary was generated) to the end of the evolution of the electromagnetic cascade (when the last surviving particle deposited all its energy).

I was trying to extract this information by using the USDRAW entry of the mgdraw.f user written routine.
In trackr.inc is written that Atrack represents the age of the particle and in a previous post I read that it is the time in seconds from the primary particle start.

Is it correct to use this quantity to see the total time needed for the EM cascade to develop?

If not, can you please tell me if there is any other way to extract the required information?

All the best,
Mihaela

Dear @Mihaela_Parvu,

At first glance, I believe Atrack is indeed the right variable to look at. However, I cannot guarantee this without taking a closer look; I will do so and get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Fran

Hi @Mihaela_Parvu,

ATRACK is indeed the right variable to look at.
Let us know in case you encounter any issues.

Cheers,
Fran

Dear Francisco,

Thank you for the confirmation.

Regards,
Mihaela