How to define a mixture powder composed of two compounds

Dear experts,
(We know that the reaction of neutrons with 6LiF can produce secondary particles, which can deposit energy in ZnS (Ag). When the total mass is constant, more 6LiF can produce more secondary particles, but it means less ZnS (Ag) and lower energy deposition efficiency. So I want to simulate the mass ratio of the two to maximize the energy deposited)
1、How to define a mixture powder composed of two compounds and set their mass ratio as an adjustable parameter?
2、How to get the energy deposited by the interaction between the secondary particles and ZnS (Ag)?
Here is my filemixtureH.flair (3.0 KB)

You can define a third compound made of two compounds. Then, you can use a #define variable to adjust the mass ratio of the first two compound.

Dear @amario ,
1、If multiple compounds are simply mixed together, how can I find the energy deposited by a certain kind? Is there a difference between mixture and compound in simulation?For example, if 6LiF is mixed with ZnS and ZnO, I want to get the energy deposited in ZnS and ZnO respectively after neutron incident?

I’m sorry, that cannot be done.

Dear @amario ,
I just want to sure it once again.
My simulation is two powder that 6LiF mixed with ZnS(Ag), after neutron incident and generate Helium and Triton, if thickness is enough, all of their energy will be deposited by 6LiF and ZnS(Ag), your mean is that the deposited energy part by ZnS(Ag) can not be calculate respectively, so we can not evaluate the influence of mass ratio of 6LiF and ZnS(Ag), right?

You can estimate how much energy has been deposited in the powder as a whole.
You cannot disentangle how much energy has been deposited in each component of the powder.

Dear @amario
That is OK, thank you.