How to realize plane source rotation in source files?

Hi Fluka experts

I would like to ask a question.Whether the custom source file (source_newgen.f) that comes with the new version of the official program can realize plane source rotation,Similar to BEAMAXES card.
屏幕截图 2022-05-04 093706
I defined the plane source with the source file (source_newgen.f), but no program for rotation was found.I tried this program, but I feel that it is similar to the BEAMPOS card and cannot realize the function of the BEAMAXES card.
屏幕截图 2022-05-04 094711

I also tried the source custom file + BEAMXES card combined use, no effect.Planar source is not rotated.

Thanks,
Fengfeng

Dear Fengfeng,

the functionality of the BEAMAXES card is not implemented in the source routines (old and new). Furthermore the BEAMAXES card is “disabled” when a source routine is used.

This means you need to manually implement the rotation of the beam position values.

Cheers,
David

1 Like

Dear Teacher David,

I’m back again, thank you for your reply.I tried the source file and it seems that I can only change direction along the axis.

For your opinion, can I understand it as manually rotating the target?Similar to the following operation:

Thanks,
Fengfeng

Dear Fengfeng,

rotating the target should give the same result as rotating the target, given the same relative position between the beam and target is used.

If you want to implement the beam rotation in the source routine, you should look into the algorithms of rotation with matrices.

Cheers,
David

Dear Teacher David,

OK, thank you for your answer,I seem to have seen similar operations. You can close the dialogue.

Thanks,
Fengfeng