Installation Fluka Ubuntu 21.10

hello everyone
i can’t install fluka on my ubuntu 21,10 can someone please help me
thank you

Did you follow the instructions here?
What is exactly the problem? Can you post a screenshot where the error messages can be seen?

when i tap this command
sudo wget -q -O - https://cern.ch/flair/download/ubuntu/KEY.gpg | sudo apt-key add -
i have this message
Warning: apt-key is deprecated. Manage keyring files in trusted.gpg.d instead (see apt-key(8)) "

hello everyone well when i try to run flair i have this message can someone help please thank you

w> Warning: Geometry Viewer not found
e> ERROR: libpython3.6m.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Did you have a look at this thread and this thread on the forum?

yes but nothing changed still have the same message error

It seems to me you have somehow mixed different installation. I recommend you to remove everything and have a clean start.

I also recommend to install flair using the TAR source code.

okay sir can you help what commande should i run to install tar fil
thank you

You should go on the flair download page, scroll down to “Installation instructions”, click on “Compile from source”, and follow the instructions there.

i have this message when try to tar it

It seems that when downloading the package it was automatically unzipped.
You need to remove the “z” option when using tar:

tar xvf flair-3.1-15.1.tgz

thank you it work whtat i should do now

You should keep following the instructions.
Download the file flair-geoviewer-3.1-15.1.tgz, untar it (as you just did for the flair package), and then follow the instructions on the webpage step by step.

i have this message

It seems you’re missing tk. which is one of requirement for graphical part. Can you check?
You can find all the requirements on the page flair.cern/downlad.html in the sections “Installation Instructions” under the “Requirements” paragraph.
You should fulfill all the requirements to successfully install flair and the geometry editor.

hello i have this message can someone help

Have you installed the “Optionally but strongly recommended” packages indicated in the flair installation instructions?

Can you please send me the commands because i try but i did not fond the right commands
Thank you sir