.lis files are not visible in data tab

Dear experts,

As mentioned earlier here, the issue regarding visibility of .lis files is still there in Ubuntu 20.04 (flair is installed as deb package). Can you please confirm? The .lis files are not visible in data tab.

Continuing the discussion from Possible bug in the arrangement of cards in input:

Regards,

Riya

Dear Riya,

Which version of Flair are you using?
I could reproduce the issue you mention with Flair 3.2-4.4. Yet instead, with Flair 3.2-4.5, the _sum.lis and _tab.lis properly appear in the Run/data tab after processing.

Note that in the case you show in the enclosed pic, it makes sense that you do not see any _sum.lis and _tab.lis, since (as always) they are never created after processing on a usrbin file (for memory space reasons). Instead, they are created for files of type usrtrack, usrbdx, usryield, resnuclei, usrcoll etc (several orders of magnitude less memory).

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Gabrielle

Dear @ghugo ,

I am aware that usrbin output will not create .lis after processing. However after converting the .bnn to ascii, it should show .lis in the data tab. As you can see in the attached image, it is present in the directory, but not visible in data tab inside flair.

Also I am using the latest flair version: flair_3.2-4.5_ubuntu20.04_all.deb

Regards,

Riya

Dear Riya,

As mentioned earlier here, the issue regarding visibility of .lis files is still there in Ubuntu 20.04

1. Now the sum.lis and tab.lis are not visible in data menu, although they are present in the folder.

Sorry I had a look at the previous post, which was mentioning the sum.lis and tab.lis visibility in the Data tab, which properly got fixed.
Indeed, I confirm the only issue left in 3.2-4.5 is now the visibility of the usrbin files after ASCII conversion. Having a look for fixing it now.

Thanks for reporting this,
Cheers,
Gabrielle

Dear Riya,

I just saw in the code that it already got fixed in the latest dev (more recent than 3.2-4.5) - hence it will automatically be part of the next Flair release.

Thanks again for reporting this,
Cheers,
Gabrielle

1 Like

Thank you @ghugo for confirming.

Regards,

Riya