Make: /usr/local/fluka/flutil/fff: Command not found

Dear fluka experts,
When I use make command to compile .f file, ubuntu 18.04TLS system came to an error:
make: /usr/local/fluka/flutil/fff: Command not found. What should I do to resolve it?

Best regards
Xiaoman

Dear Xiaoman,

fff should be in your PATH now. If you are using our own makefile written for previous versions of FLUKA, you will need to edit it.

Replacing /usr/local/fluka/flutil/fff with fff should work.

Cheers,
David

@xiaoman.li, the /usr/local/fluka/flutil directory should be replaced with /usr/local/fluka/bin

Dear David,
Thanks for your timely reply. Actually, I want to produce phantom.vxl file by using Adult Reference Computational Phantoms 2011 provided data. When I compiled the writegolem.f file in Flair 3.0.7, an error occured as follows:
Started 2020.02.29 11:10:14
- Compiling: /home/liyue/FLUKA2011.3.0/fluka2011-3.0/bin/fff …/…/mnt/d/CT_data/P110dataV1.2/AM/writegolem.f
gfortran -c -I/home/liyue/FLUKA2011.3.0/fluka2011-3.0/include -g -O3 -Wall -Waggregate-return -Wcast-align -Wline-truncation -Wno-conversion -Wno-integer-division -Wno-tabs -Wno-unused-dummy-argument -Wno-unused-function -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unused-variable -Wsystem-headers -Wuninitialized -Wunused-label -mtune=generic -msse2 -mfpmath=sse -fPIC -fexpensive-optimizations -funroll-loops -fstrength-reduce -fno-automatic -finit-local-zero -ffixed-form -fbackslash -funderscoring -fd-lines-as-code -frecord-marker=4 -fbacktrace -frange-check -fbounds-check -fdump-core -ftrapping-math -ffpe-trap=invalid,zero,overflow -o …/…/mnt/d/CT_data/P110dataV1.2/AM/writegolem.o …/…/mnt/d/CT_data/P110dataV1.2/AM/writegolem.f
…/…/mnt/d/CT_data/P110dataV1.2/AM/writegolem.f:3: Error: Can’t open included file ‘(DBLPRC)’
Ended: 2020.02.29 11:10:14

Error compiling
Error: compiling file: …/…/mnt/d/CT_data/P110dataV1.2/AM/writegolem.f
No object generated

I want to know how I do to resolve it. And I attached the relevent file writegolem.f (1.7 KB) and downloadable AM.dat. Could you help me produce the .vxl file? Thanks in advance!

Best regards!
Xiaoman

Hi Xiaoman,

please have a look at this topic:

Cheers,
David