Missing edit-paste and document-save-as icons in plot

Dear FLUKA/Flair experts,

this is not a serious issue, just a small annoyance: the plot window in Flair is missing the two icons listed in the subject. To inform the user about that, the first plot is always accompained by the following warning message:

>e> (gnuplot:1398): Gtk-WARNING **: 07:48:59.097: Error loading theme icon ‘edit-paste’ for stock: Icon ‘edit-paste’ not present in theme Adwaita
>e> (gnuplot:1398): Gtk-WARNING **: 07:48:59.098: Error loading theme icon ‘document-save-as’ for stock: Icon ‘document-save-as’ not present in theme Adwaita
>e> ERROR: Gnuplot errors or warnings found

I’ve searched through the forum to see if someone else reported this issue, but I haven’t found any post regarding it. I’m using version 3.3-0.3 of Flair in Ubuntu within the WLS environment of Windows 11. If it’s possible to solve this little annoyance in some way, it would be great. Otherwise, no problem. Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Enrico

Dear Enrico,

try installing the package:

sudo apt install adwaita-icon-theme-full

Cheers,
David

1 Like

Dear David,

thank you for your advice! Right now I’m in the middle of a simulation. I will try installing the package when the simulation is completed.

Cheers,
Enrico

Yep! It has worked! Thank you again. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,
Enrico