Missing materials in Flair list

Thank you @ceruttif for pointing this out.

I tried shifting AIR definition before Cu definition, but the results are same.
p_on_Cu65_6.16MeV.inp (5.4 KB)

Actually I faced an issue while creating the input. If I don’t add the air material, then there is no air option in the drop down list as can been seen in the attached image. That is why I added the air from material card, and then it started appearing.

Please note, few months back, when I was using an older version of flair, this issue was not there at that time.

Or is it natural that if I dont add the AIR material, then it will not automatically come in the list of dE/dX ?

Regards,

Riya

Dear @riya
thank your for pointing out a problem in flair. It has been fixed and the correction will be uploaded soon

1 Like

Dear @vasilis ,

I have installed the latest flair ( flair_3.3-0.1_ubuntu20.04_all.deb). Similar to the above issue, here in this version too, if I do not add the AIR as material, it is not appearing in dE/dX drop down list. Since AIR is automatically present in material default drop down list in the ASSIGNMAT card, so I felt it is not necessary to include as a separate material again.

Can you please let me know if the present version is the one where it has been resolved or will it be released in next version?

Regards,

Riya

I missed to reply on this point: the results are unchanged because, after moving the AIR definition, you no longer touched USRYIELD and so picked up there AIR instead of Cu65.

As for the specificity of the dE/dX drop down list in the MATERIAL card, I let @vasilis further elaborate.

Dear @riya
thanks for pointing it out. Now it is fixed only the newly uploaded flair on the web site

1 Like

Thank you @vasilis, it is working fine now.

Regards,

Riya