Not running status of one spawn out of 10 spawns

Dear expert,

In a recent simulation, I have given 10 spawns, the status of 9 spawns was complete but spawn 2 status showed “not running”. When I opened the .out file associated with that spawn, I found this

Can you please tell me what this issue represents ?

Regards,
Riya

Dear @riya,
Could you please share your .flair file?

Dear @amario, here is the input. The same input I have used earlier also without any trouble.

I have used a source.f file which reads the position, energy, direction and weight. The parameter NLINES is 6653405. Is there any limitation whether these many entries are allowed or not ?

ICRP110_AF.inp (38.4 KB)

source.f (9.6 KB)

Regards,
Riya

Dear @riya,
In order to reproduce the crash, the fluence.txt file is also needed. Also, could you please share the .flair file so that we can also use the same random numbers for the various spawn?

Dear @amario, the file size is very big. I will try to upload.

Regards,
Riya

Dear @amario,

I am unable to upload the files because of the large size and due to unavailability of any cloud service. This is the output folder with crash input. Can anything be interpreted from these files ?

fluka_3011.zip (175.9 KB)

Regards,
Riya

If the executable is created, as it was, they are allowed.

Not really, since no log file content is there, possibly pointing to a system issue - memory or quota related, as the Killed message suggests - rather than a FLUKA one. (In the latter case, assuming that the run crashed yesterday at 5.23 PM, the only useful file may be ranICRP110_AF_02002, but in order to use it one would need the aforementioned fluence.txt file. Nevertheless, I’d tend to consider a system issue not FLUKA-specific more likely).

Thank you @ceruttif , I will clear unnecessary files and memory from the system.

Regards,
Riya