Plot spectre of X-ray energy

Dear fluka experts, I plot my data, but I don’t find the specter that I expect can you help, please
Best regards
this is the specter i get

and this is what i want to get
v2n4a08fig3

ps: files
sphere_modif.flair (3.1 KB)
sphere_modif.inp (1.5 KB)

Dear @kitaniabdellah,

I think that you are interested in using USRTRACK for scoring the photons.

1 Like

Dear @kitaniabdellah ,

I think quite possible is that the number of primaries used in the simulation is too small so that there is not enough statistics in the result. Maybe increase the number of primaries to the order of 1E7 or more, the ‘wanted’ result can be exhibited. Also the energy cut-off may be too small so that the time for the simulation can be quite long, maybe first take several keV to take a try and then decrese accordingly is a better way.

Best,
Xiao

1 Like

dear @Mihaela_Parvu
can you explain more please
Best regards

Dear @yuxiao i will try 1e+07 , i hope it’s working
thank you
best regards

Dear @yuxiao thank you so much for your advice
best regards

Later edit

Dear @kitaniabdellah,

If you want to score only the X-ray spectrum you have to use USRTRACK, since the DETECT card scores all the particles. Take a look here Question about DETECT - #3 by dprelipc

2 Likes

Dear @Mihaela_Parvu thank for your advice
best regards

hello fluka experts i want to plot this specter of x-ray energy but i can’t get the right specter
ps:
the specter i want
v2n4a08fig3
what i get

ps : files
sphere_modif.flair (1.8 KB)
sphere_modif.inp (1.8 KB)

thank you for your advices
best regards

As I mentioned in an earlier post, you cannot obtain only the X-rays spectrum by using the DETECT card, but by using USRTRACK with the scoring of photons. I see that you introduced this card, but the particles that you are scoring are electrons.

Please look at the attached file.
sphere_new.flair (3.3 KB)

2 Likes

dear @Mihaela_Parvu thank you so much for your help

1 Like