Plot the Bremsstrahlung Fluence within angle 2 mrad as a function of the target thickness

Dear Community,
I am interested in calculating the fluence of bremmstrahlung photons generated by a tungsten target, I used USRYIELD to calculate the fluence of the photons as a function of their dimission angles, and USRBIN to display the spatial distribution.
Now I want to plot the fluence of the photons emitted at an angle of 5 mrad as a function of the thickness of the target.
how can i do this?
here is my input
Au_100.inp (1.6 KB)
W_100.flair (3.2 KB)

Kind regard.

Dear @soukaina,

Unfortunately, your use case cannot be achieved using existing cards (as you would require a filter/cut in the USRBIN scoring), but can be implemented using a custom user routine. Please find attached an mgdraw_bremsstrahlung.f (11.0 KB) routine that will dump every photon produced in a bremsstrahlung event, together with its coordinates and cosines.

Additionally, your Au_100.inp (1.6 KB) file needs an USERDUMP card to activate the routine, and please recompile your executable and link the routine.

Having all the raw data of photons, you should then be able to filter according to your needs.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with.

Best,
Daniel

dear @dprelipc ,
thanks for answering my question, I added USERDUMP to my scoring, and I compiled but I get only errors about /fluka/flutil/fff

I am an absolute beginner in using FLUKA, I would be grateful if you could elaborate more.
on the other hand, I am not sure if I was clear in my first question, in fact, I found in the article in which they worked with FLUKA, that they obtained the fluence of the photons bremsstrahlung emitted in the angle 2 mrad according to the thickness of the target using USRYIELD (FLUKA Monte Carlo calculations for angular distribution of bremsstrahlung photons from thin targets - ScienceDirect)

So, is it possible to obtain the fluence emitted at 2 mrad as a function of thickness just by working with USRYIELD?, if yes please how can I plot the fluence obtained as a function of the thickness of the target?
thank you in advance.
Kind regards,

Dear @soukaina.kabra,

This forum is dedicated only to the FLUKA version distributed by CERN. Instead, you are using a FLUKA version that is not supported on this forum.

Dear @amario,
Thanks a lot for suggesting it, I will work with FLUKA provided by CERN.
Sincerely