Runtime errors with USRBDX and complied error with mgdraw.f

Dear experts,
I simulate a scintillating detector and have two problems:

1. My mgdraw.f maybe something wrong and can not be complied, could you help me?
  2. Please just see the inp file, I use several USRBDXs and found that if two cards have same boundary but with different particle and energy scale, it will be error about half the runtime.
    mgdraw.f (3.7 KB)
    abscff.f (1.4 KB)
    wvlnsh.f (2.7 KB)
    detector(ZnO).inp (4.7 KB)
    Look forward to your help.

Dear Xiong,

you are using the syntax of continuation lines for the Fortran free format, but the user routines of Fluka needs to be in the fixed format.

See slide 4 of this lecture:

Cheers,
David

Dear @horvathd ,
Thank you for your help and the first question is solved, how about the second?
The ".out " file shows like below but I does not find any problem about region or body and still confused of it.

1Invalid region or body in Normal. IR= 6 LAT= 0 NASC= 7 IRRNOR= 8 IR1(IR)= 9 IR2(IR)= 11 X,Y,Z: -2.758756952335E-02 7.946166234151E-02 1.10000000000 5 -8 9 Abort called from FLKNRM reason UNKNOWN PROBLEM Run stopped! STOP UNKNOWN PROBLEM"

Dear Xiong,

I was not able to reproduce the problem with the provided input file. Could you upload the *.err, *.out, *.log and ran* files from the run where the crash happens?

Cheers,
David

Dear @horvathd ,
Here is the files:
detector(ZnO).out (1.1 KB)
detector(ZnO)001.err (21.3 KB)
detector(ZnO)001.log (143 Bytes)
detector(ZnO)001.out (105.0 KB)
randetector(ZnO)001.ran (1.6 KB)
randetector(ZnO)002.ran (1.6 KB)
(for the last two file, please delete “.ran”)
I ran 1000 particles, it will be aborted at 500 particles or so.My system is UBUNTU 22 with vmware(virtual machine)

Dear Xiong,

I sill was not able to reproduce the crash. Please update you FLUKA installation to the latest 4-3.3 version and try it again.

Also your abscff.f user routine has some error: First it doesn’t have a default value, then you are checking if the material number is 3.5 which makes no sense.

Please let us know if you still have the issue after fixing these points.

Cheers,
David