Scoring of cross sections

Dear experts,
I am working on the simulations for the irradiation of a stacked foil of three different materials (e.g., Ni, Cu, and Fe). Therefore, to take an easy start I first designed a target of copper and irradiate it with a proton beam. To get the cross section value over various value of the energy, I used USRYIELD as I have shown in fig.1.

USryield

Here I have some confusion, I read the manual as well multiple lectures but I was not able to clear my understanding about
i. the lower (and upper) limits of the scoring limit for first quantity.
ii. I selected the second option in the kind whereas for the material cooper I also introduced an additional card as explained by Francesco Cerutti (Production cross section of 67Ga and 68Ga from interaction of Li7 beam on Cu target - #3 by ceruttif).
iii. The second major problem that I encounter is that how Francesco cerutti was able to plot the entire excitation function. Where as in the output of USRYIELD (sum.lis 49) I got only a single point of 387 mb.

I want the simulated results like Francesco Cerutti did here (Production cross section of 67Ga and 68Ga from interaction of Li7 beam on Cu target - #7 by ceruttif)

67Ge

III. The third and the last question is that I want to get the a similar results for the three stack target at the same time i.e., for Ni, Cu, and Fe. How this can be done.

sorry for a lengthy explanation of my questions.

I will be thank you.

To get the entire excitation function you have to run multiple times, changing the proton energy every time (results are normalized to the reaction cross section at beam energy for the selected material).
You cannot get a cross section for the different stack materials at the same time (for the reason above: the reaction cross section refers to the selected material).
To select a specific product, you need to filter the generic heavy ion population by means of the AUXSCORE card.
As kinetic energy limits, take zero and a round value exceeding the beam energy.
Note that in USRYIELD you need to properly set also a second quantity (I had suggested particle charge).

I really appreciate your patient explanation and thank you very much! But I have a confusion that the point of cross-section as I have shown in the screenshot (last message) a value of 387 mb was obtained when the beam of proton of 50 MeV (defined beam card) was made incident on the target. My question is the point that I got (387 mb) at 50 MeV? If not then what will be the energy?
Thank you

Yes, that value is the reaction cross section at beam energy for the selected material.