"Something weird occurred" error

Dear Fluka experts,
After adding some new regions to a previous geometry I obtain this error running protons:

error

but my geometry seems correct, no errors are shown in Flair geometry editor. The run ends correctly and instantly, reporting this message in the .out file. I can’t find any reference about it in the manual and in the forum.
Any hint?
Thanks in advance

Dear Michele,

could you share your Flair project file / input, so we can take a look?

Cheers,
David

Dear David,
I’m not fully sure I can share the project with everybody.
May I send it in private?

Dear Michele,

unfortunately I couldn’t reproduce the error. There are multiple missing bodies / incomplete material definitions in the input.

However, based on an input in another topic, maybe the issue was that all START cards were commented out at one point.

Cheers,
David

I’m very sorry David,
last thing I tried was to comment out one included block and I forgot to include it in the archive. I will send you a working input in a few minutes.
Michele

Dear Michele,

the issue caused by a STOP card in the SPICE.card file on line 39.

Furthermore, the densities of the materials N2O4 and MON3 are not defined.

Cheers,
David

Thank you David!
I really can’t explain how a stop card can be in that file. I found MMH material and compound cards in the SPICE.card but I defined them in the main project, they are not part and never been defined in the SPICE instrument project.
I also experienced some misplaced body after including, and a .bodies file content has been deleted again in the import process.
Could be an issue with parsing in your opinion (I recall that I work in fedora)? Or I’m doing something wrong?

Dear Michele,

this could be a bug in the Flair parser, which we encountered some time ago. Unfortunately this would be difficult to debug.

Our solution was, that inside every include file, we wrapped content with one #if FLAIRINCLUDE / #endif directive, while having the #define FLAIRINCLUDE at the beginning of the main file.

Cheers,
David

Dear David,
I’m sorry I missed this last message.
Ok, this is a very good news for me, thank you so much. I still have some instrument to build and include so this hack will be very useful.
Cheers
Michele