The difference between I 1, I 2, Φ1 and Φ2

Good morning, dear teachers. The model has been constructed and there are some computational issues that have been bothering me for a long time. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me.

1. Currently, the neutron flux density I am calculating is based on I1. I would like to know the difference between I 1, I 2, Φ1 and Φ2. What I understand is that I1 is used to obtain unidirectional neutron flux density (/pr), while I2 is bidirectional.
    截图 2024-03-21 10-47-38

2.I also need to calculate the ratio of the neutron one-way flow to the flux at the exit, which is J/Φ, where the one-way flow should be at an angle of 0 ° to the positive Z-axis direction that I specify. J (Neutron Current Density) how do I calculate that, using I1? how about Neutron Flux Density? Using I2?
3.And I also need to calculate the dose rate of fast neutrons and gamma rays in one of the exit regions. How Do I do that?
截图 2024-03-21 10-50-47

There are many problems, and I hope a teacher can help me. Thank you very much!!!

Dear @David,

Allow me suggest you not to ask 3 different questions on the same thread and to remind you to always attach your inputfile. If you don’t, then it is impossible to understand what you are referring to as, for example, “exit regions”.

So said, I strongly invite you to have a look at the Scoring 2 lecture slides where the USRBDX card is explained, including the difference between current I and Fluence Phi.
By the way, you are correct, the index “1” refers to one way scoring and the index “2” refers to two ways scoring.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.I will seriously look at the Scoring 2 lecture slides, and next time will be a good issue doubt to the forum!