Tsp queue limit

Dear FLUKA experts,
I have updated FLAIR to the latest version 3.3-0 and noticed that I can’t queue more than 30 runs at a time using the tsp mode. When I select 30 or fewer runs I am able to add to the queue, but when I exceed the 30 limit only the last 30 jobs are queued.
Prior to the update, I was able to queue more than 2,000 runs at once.
I am using UBUNTU 22.04.

What can be the problem?

Thank you kindly in advance,
Hen Shukrun

Dear @rachel.hen.shukrun
its a bit bizarre, I could queue happily thousands of jobs.
Once you start the multiple jobs, check from the command line with tsp if the jobs are queued in tsp, but they are not showing up as queued in flair?

Dear @vasilis,
Thank you kindly for your replay.
After checking from the command line as you suggested, it seems that when I try to queue more than 30 jobs, only the last 30 are queued in tsp.
The ones that are queued are presented fine in the Flair display.
I can still queue manually 30 jobs at at a time and it works fine (gets updated in the tsp queue and in the flair display), but it gets a little tedious for 2,000 jobs.
In my case, I have 2,000 different inputs, created with the “loop over variable command”.

What can be the problem?
Hen Shukrun

Could you send us your flair project to check if there is something there that is creating the problem

Dear @vasilis,
My apologies for the late replay.
Please find the attached files.

Hen Shukrun.
Squre.inp (4.8 KB)
Squre.flair (430.0 KB)

Thank you @rachel.hen.shukrun
indeed it pointed to a bug in flair, and it is corrected. A new minor release has been uploaded on the web site.

Dear @vasilis,
Thank you very much, it works now.

Best regards,
Hen Shukrun