Understanding residual nuclei results

Dear Benoit Lefebvre
After updating my FLUKA version,I process and get rec file successfully ,thank you very much。
And I I have another question,could you please tell me the mean of lis file?Which sum.lis file and tab.lis file is my need?The first picture is tab.lis file,the second picture is sum.lis file,what is their data mean? Thanks for your help。

Dear Gao,
The lis file provides a detailed table of the activity in Bequerels for each residual nuclei created during the run. The first columns are the A/Z identifiers of the isotope, the third is the activity and the fourth is the error in % on the activity.

The sum file provides the same information but in a more compact format and with the activity density (in Bq/cm3). The volume used to calculate the activity density is specified in the RESNUCLE card.

Dear Benoit Lefebvre
what the mean of “mth” in sum.lis file ,its values are all 1.image
And in tab.lis file ,it is divided into two parts,What’s the difference between them?The first part has 2682 lines
Thank you for your help and patience

The value “mth” is the index used by FLUKA to uniquely identify an isomer. The value mth=0 corresponds to the ground state. The detailed isomeric composition is listed separately in the sum and lis files, if any isomer is produced.

You might want to “patch” the isomer production such that you use the newer model. For that set “Path Isom” to “On” in the RADDECAY card.

Thank you. I have no problem