User login problem

Dear FLUKA experts!
I have a problem,The account used to log in to FLUKA user forum, Can log in to Fluka.cern? When I log in with my own account, invalid username or password is always displayed. But my login password is correct. What is the reason.

Thanks,
Chailin

Dear Chailin,

CERN is changing the authentication interface - some applications still use the old one (as shown in your screenshot) while some applications use the new one. If changes are made in the new interface (e.g. password change), then this is not necessarily propagated to the old interface.

Please note that the CERN FLUKA user forum uses the new interface, while the FLUKA website fluka.cern still uses the old one. However, download of the FLUKA packages on fluka.cern (Download latest FLUKA release | The official CERN FLUKA website) is based on the new interface since the packages are hosted on another server. So it is not necessary to login to the old interface on fluka.cern, since you will be anyway forwarded to the new interface.

In case of problems with the new interface, please also see:
https://fluka.cern/download/help-cern-lightweight-accounts

Kind regards,
Anton

Dear @a.lechner
Thank for your help, I applied to register FLUKA users for a long time, but I haven’t received my email from the official website, so I can’t register a new user.

Thanks,
ChaiLin

Dear ChaiLin,

I sent you some time ago a list of questions per email but I unfortunately didn’t get a reply. This is needed to complete the registration. I will send it to you once more.

Kind regards,
Anton

Dear @a.lechner
I registered successfully according to your email some time ago. I can log in to the FLUKA User Forum form with my registered account, but I can’t log in to FLUKA.CERN downloads FLUKA software, I don’t know what caused it.

Cheers,
Chailin

Dear Chailin,

What concerns the access to FLUKA, you registration is not yet complete. I resent you another email yesterday, which details the further information we need from you - this is needed to complete the registration. Didn’t you get my email?

Kind regards,
Anton

Dear @a.lechner
I received you information and i registered successfully, but i still can’t log in to CERN Fluka the new interface, I don’t know why.

Cheers,
Chailin

Dear Chailin,

As written above, your registration is not complete. Didn’t you receive the email with the questions I sent to you two days ago?

Kind regards,
Anton