USERBIN and creating Txt file with graph data

Dear FLUKA experts
I would appreciate your help in resolving an issue regarding my project.
I am using USERBIN to score energy of protons upon passing across the my target.

I have obtained the requested plot on the Breag peak (Energy versus Depth) as follows

However, I am unable to locate a created file with the datasheet of the figure, so I can plot it in Excel or Origin. The following is the list of the created files.

My question is, HOW CAN I CREATE/FIND THE FILE WITH THE NUMERICAL DATA OF MY FIGURE?

Thank you for your attention.
Mimoza

Dear @mimoza.ristova,

Welcome to the FLUKA forum!

As you probably know, your USRBIN is giving you a 3D map of the energy deposited in the range you defined.

I guess you have created the plot of the Bragg peak using Flair, in particular by making a 1D projection of your USRBIN. If so, a file with extension .dat and name equal to that one used for the projection plot in Flair is created in the same directory where your .flair project is.

For example, using this course exercise, we have pretty much the same situation as you describe. When I produce the plot, such a file is automatically generated (see below). It contains the data used to make the plot.

Peek 2022-11-21 09-58

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Francisco

3 Likes