Y-Z axis USRBIN results

Dear experts,

When I used the USRBIN card for calculation, the final data result should be the average result of the Z-axis on the X-Y plane.

How can I get the average result of the X-axis on the Y-Z plane?

I know how to change the coordinate axis of graph results in the PLOT interface, but I don’t know how to get data results of other axis.

Dear @Junjie_Zhang,

Thank you for your question.

If I understand correctly your need, you can have a look to the different options available in the “Plot” tab at Flair. Particularly, the section “Projections & Limits” allows to choose what plane is plotted (see attached picture “plot_tab”). The default option is the Z bullet point which plots, as you said, the average result of the Z axis on the X-Y plane. Should you select the X point, you will obtain the average result of the X-axis on the Y-Z plane. As an example, see the pictures “xy_plane” and “yz_plane” which come from the default input file + USRBIN card.

Hope this helps.
Best regards,

Mario

xy_plane
yz_plane

3 Likes

Dear expert,

Thank you for your reply.
I know how to get graphic results for different planes, I want to know how to get data results for different planes as shown below?

Once you produce a plot on the desired plane, the corresponding .dat file will also be generated.