Dose to water issue

Dear Fluka Experts,
I try to simulate carbon beam (HEAVYION) in patient anatomy (imported DICOM files) and score the physical dose with USRBIN and Cartesian geometry. As long as I score dose to media (DOSE) simulation runs just fine. However when I try to score dose to water (DOSE-H2O), some of runs (not all of them) finish with errors. The results of runs that finished successfully look as expected. Simulations are done using Fluka 4-4.0 with Flair 3.3-0.3.

Similar error was reported before for protons and alpha particles (Fortran runtime error), but it was solved with new release (I was able to score dose-to-water for protons with new release). Is it possible that present problem is somehow connected?
I have another question connected to dose-to-water scoring. For calculation of dose to water RAD-BIOL card need to be there with the file describing biological parameters for different particles, because otherwise running simulation will result with error. I would like to confirm that this file is not used in any way for dose-to-water calculation (but only when we score dose with cards TPSSCORE, ALPHA-D and SQBETA-D)? If it is not used, I would like to ask if there a way making scoring dose-to-water possible without it?
Best regards,
Marta

Dear @martam

thank you for your input, it allowed us to find a rare bug then when a π0 was decaying, some auxiliary information on the region of a neutron elastic recoil nucleus was not reset properly in the stack.
We are currently validating the fix and we are going to release the bug fix in the next days.

As for your other question, DOSE-H2O scoring does not use the RAD-BIOL file content, but for technical reasons - to be overcome at a later stage - still requires it.