FLUKA School (at CERN) postponed tentatively to September

Since the ongoing situation related to COVID-19 will not allow us to carry out the FLUKA School planned in June 2020 at CERN (see link), we unfortunately have to postpone the school once more to September. If the situation still does not permit a School with your physical presence at CERN in September, a remote course via video conference might be envisaged. Updates will be announced in this forum and on the CERN FLUKA website.