FLUKA School (at CERN) postponed tentatively to June

Due to the situation related to COVID-19, the FLUKA school originally scheduled for March 16-20 was postponed. We presently target the second week of June 2020 as tentative new period, to be confirmed at a later stage depending on the evolution of the situation. A few more places might be available at this date. A new announcement will be posted on this mailing list once the school date has been confirmed.