Problem with job submission to LXBATCH

Hi,
approx. 2 weeks ago I set up lxflu_submit according to the explanation and tgz file at:

It worked fine and I ran several jobs successfully.
But since yesterday there is is problem: When I enter the command on lxplus like:

lxflu_submit example.inp -c 1 -n 1 -p 100 -j “espresso” -q --start

the command lxflu_submit is no longer found from my bash.
error message:
-bash: lxflu_submit: command not found

I redid all the steps from the README file in tgz but it still does not work.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Michael

Hi Michael,

could you post the output of echo $PATH ?

Kind regards,

Markus

(You can download the most recent version of the lxflu scripts here lxflu.tgz (40.1 KB) which include a number of changes. Check the readme file.)

Hi Markus,

thanks for the help and sorry for my late reply.
echo $PATH gives me:

/cvmfs/sft.cern.ch/lcg/releases/gcc/9.2.0-afc57/x86_64-centos7/bin:/cvmfs/sft.cern.ch/lcg/releases/binutils/2.30-e5b21/x86_64-centos7/bin:/afs/cern.ch/atlas/scripts:/usr/sue/bin:/usr/lib64/qt-3.3/bin:/usr/condabin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/opt/puppetlabs/bin:/afs/cern.ch/work/m/mibauer/private/pointWSig/run_on_condor/lxflu::/afs/cern.ch/work/m/mibauer/private/pointWSig/pathtofluka/fluka4-3.0.a2/bin

In my source file I have the following definitions:

export FLUPRO=/afs/cern.ch/work/m/mibauer/private/pointWSig/pathtofluka/fluka4-3.0.a2
export PYTHONPATH=/afs/cern.ch/work/m/mibauer/private/pointWSig/run_on_condor/lxflu:$PYTHONPATH
export PATH=$PATH:$PYTHONPATH
export PATH=$PATH:$FLUPRO/bin

as far as I can tell these go along with the description from the most recent version.

Thanks,
Michael

OK,

can you check that the lxflu_submit file is placed under this path ?

Cheers,

Markus

1 Like

Thanks Markus,

indeed, that’s the iusse.
I moved the file from there at one point and didn’t think about changing the path variable.

Excuse me for taking your time for such a trivial issue.

Thanks again,
Michael